Daisy Cake Company is 10 years old this month. Sadly, due to the circumstacnes I can’t have a party so I thought I would celebrate in a different way – by running a competition and asking Primary School Children to Design A Cake!
When all this is over, and we can get back together again I hope there will be a surge in reuinion celebrations, as we get to see the loved ones that we’ve been cut off from. And what better way to celebrate a reunion, than with a reunion cake!
I am asking Primary School Aged children to design a 2 Tier Cake using the template below, and using the theme Sunshine and Rainbows. I will then judge all the cakes and the winner will receive the cake they design, so they can use it at a party after Lockdown has ended.
Entries close at 9pm on May 4th 2020. Email photos of entries to Bronya@daisycakecompany.co.uk using the subject Cake Competition Entry.
Full rules below.
Click here to Download a PDF of the Template.
- Entries Close 9pm May 4th 2020. The Winner will be informed by email before May 25th 2020.
- Open to Primary School aged Children. All work must be their own.
- Entries must be within the theme Sunshine and Rainbows and submitted on the Design A ake Competition Template on this page
- Winning cake must be taken delivery of at an address within 7 mile radius of the Epsom Downs Racecourse, or be collected from our Epsom Cake Studio, on a date agreed by the winner’s parents and Bronya at DCC – after lockdown has ended.
- Email photos of entries to email@example.com with the subject: Cake Competition Entry
- The winning cake with be a 2 tier – 8″ and 6″ round cake. It will be made from vanilla sponge filled with jam and buttercream and covered with chocolate ganache, buttercream or fondant, depending on the design.